Recordings 50-80% unusable

Lorem_Ipsum

Lorem_Ipsum

Hi,

I Just installed emby on my Terramaster and wanted to record some TV shows for my parents, turns out half of them dont have video or audio.

After some more testing i see this same problem on live TV, i opened the same TV stream 10 times,
2x good stream
2x no Video
4x no audio

when i open the same m3u file using vlc it works perfectly fine.

embyserver.txt

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2022 at 2:03 AM, Lorem_Ipsum said:

this is the source of the m3u file:
https://db.iptv.blog/multicastadressliste

you can see the one im using as attachment

playlist_tvheadend_xmltvse.m3u 28.04 kB · 0 downloads

@Lorem_Ipsum are you still having an issue with this? Can you please attach the ffmpeg log as well? Thanks.

• 9 months later...
Lorem_Ipsum

@Luke

yes, the problem still exists, the one person using the live tv funtionality said she just opens and closes the tv stream until it works, she gave up on recording TV shows as "it barely works anyway".

since the last time i was here, i upgraded the host system to TOS 5 and emby to 4.8.0.61

ffmpeg log is attached.

ffmpeg-transcode-bee2d98d-30d4-4b39-9979-516e386d9ecf_1.txt

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 10:29 AM, Lorem_Ipsum said:

@Luke

yes, the problem still exists, the one person using the live tv funtionality said she just opens and closes the tv stream until it works, she gave up on recording TV shows as "it barely works anyway".

since the last time i was here, i upgraded the host system to TOS 5 and emby to 4.8.0.61

ffmpeg log is attached.

ffmpeg-transcode-bee2d98d-30d4-4b39-9979-516e386d9ecf_1.txt 552 kB · 0 downloads

@Lorem_Ipsumthis is a log from using the conversion feature, not streaming live tv. Can you please reproduce the problem again, and then attach both the emby server and ffmpeg log files together? Thanks !