c# websocket client plugin?

pünktchen

OK, i haven't heard of anyone doing that before, but I'm sure you can find c# examples of that on the web using the WebSocket class.

BillOatman
17 hours ago, pünktchen said:

OBS Studio. My goal is to create a fake tuner in Emby for drm protected iptv.

Maybe you thought of this already, but you might be able to go the route of telly or xTeVe  and create a proxy that looks like a HDHR to Emby (and any other app like it I suppose). The proxy code deals with OBS Studio and presents itself to Emby as a HDHR.

pünktchen
1 hour ago, BillOatman said:

you might be able to go the route of telly or xTeVe  and create a proxy that looks like a HDHR to Emby

Oh that would be way beyond my skills and time. But now that you are here... In another thread that was about referencing other dll's, you where asking about the .Net version Emby is using. Is there now a way to include other dll's without copying them to the Emby system folder?

BillOatman
3 hours ago, pünktchen said:

In another thread that was about referencing other dll's, you where asking about the .Net version Emby is using. Is there now a way to include other dll's without copying them to the Emby system folder?

I honestly do not know, I gave up trying some time ago.  But I doubt it.  Remember Emby server runs on things other than Windows as well.

Eigeplackter
22 hours ago, pünktchen said:

OBS Studio. My goal is to create a fake tuner in Emby for drm protected iptv.

You gonna share in case of a success? Just curious, sounds interesting.

BillOatman

@pünktchenI was just reading that OBS site.  It sends out streams as RTMP like streaming cameras do.  I believe Emby can handle RTMP, so you might just need to create a m3u file setup for your OBS server.  I'd look for posts here for web cameras for information.  Good luck!

pünktchen
10 minutes ago, Eigeplackter said:

You gonna share in case of a success? Just curious, sounds interesting.

You are from Germany?

pünktchen
2 minutes ago, Eigeplackter said:

Yup 😉

Okay. Das ganze wird für Waipu sein. Falls du da ein Abo hast...