DLNA Video on Panasonic TV doesn't start

FlameOfSurvival
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

FlameOfSurvival

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to setup the Emby-Server but I'm having trouble with the DLNA setup and my TV

The TV can see the Emby Server and all videos but when I'm trying to play I got an error on TV -  "File does not exist". In the Logs on Emby I only see the "Access token is invalid or expired" but I don't know exactly what does this mean?

Thanks for help and Happy new Year

Edit: Attached embyserver_tv2 (debug Logs)

embyserver_tv.txt

embyserver_tv2.txt

Edited by FlameOfSurvival

• 5 weeks later...
FlameOfSurvival

Sadly no,

I also uninstalled und reinstalled the DLNA Plugin but no changes and there are still no api keys listed

• 2 weeks later...

@FlameOfSurvival can you please try this version of the dlna plugin? It will add more logging for me:

Emby.Dlna.zip

Just unzip it into C:\Users\Sysadmin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins, then restart the server, try again, and then provide the emby server log again. Thanks !

Can you try putting this url il in a browser:

http://192.168.1.3:9000/videos/3088/stream.mp4?DeviceId=047fe8cfc28c07e955e3276d32312e9a&MediaSourceId=1148d64e3d8757fa594ee9cfc664e0c1&Static=true&PlaySessionId=204c8f9626be842fe75b64a01f907725&api_key=c7608f36319e4aafa309503ad801192a

What happens?

Thanks. I've finally tracked down this issue and it will be resolved in the upcoming Emby Server 4.8 release. If you need immediate relief, the fix will be in the Emby Server beta channel later this week.

• 1 month later...

@FlameOfSurvival

Apologies for the delay. The new beta with the fix is currently rolling out. 

If you need immediate relief, please try it out and report your experience. Thanks !

FlameOfSurvival

Hey,

I have updated to the latest Beta but now I only the folders without any files to play.

The debug logs are throwing some errors. Do I have to clean something or reindex before it is working?

embyserver_dlna5.txt

Edited by FlameOfSurvival

• Solution

Hi, sorry, my mistake. I also needed to push a 1.0.96 compatibility update for the Dlna plugin. So that's up now. Please update that and then let me know if your issue is resolved. Thanks.