Issues with DLNA Play to on Panasonic TV and Pioneer Receiver VSX-324

Steff73

I just installed Emby and signed up for Emby Premiere to support this great project but I am having issues:

1. I cannot play to my Panasonic TV: server logs shows clear errors please check... (i am an IT expert as well and DLNA is working from my Asustor with other solutions without any issues. It is really the Emby server. See the attached logs. I already updated Emby server to latest build and anything else.

2. On the Pioneer Receiver I see the following problem: i can play a single song and than it stops. Playing a list is im possible. This works in my network from other systems without issues.

Both topics are linekd to the Emby server. I tried with DLNA Profiles but that does not help..

Please help! Merry XMAS

embyserver.txt

I just tried DLNA Play Back to these devices with a Windows 10, 11 and Apple: it works all devices can play back videos via DLNA and remote control of TV and Receiver is possible.

Another important info: Emby server only pushes first song. Even if you send a play list. The DLNA device receives the first sing and nothing else. I did some deeper analysis just right now... it is Emby... but you and your team will fix it!

Steff73

Happy 2023 Luke! When do I get a fix or solution for these topics? The logs show errors pointing to some issues in the source code. I just tested other media servers such as Plex and this works fine without any issues. It is really an Emby problem and you should solve it. Please can you check it! Thanks and all the best for 2023

16 hours ago, Steff73 said:

Happy 2023 Luke! When do I get a fix or solution for these topics? The logs show errors pointing to some issues in the source code. I just tested other media servers such as Plex and this works fine without any issues. It is really an Emby problem and you should solve it. Please can you check it! Thanks and all the best for 2023

Hi, I don't have an ETA but we are looking into it. Thanks.

Steff73

Hi Luke, a DLNA update was installed but after this now the Emby Server process goes to Sleeping after several seconds after the NAS was restarted. It is really pain in the ass and I am wondering why this is so complex... I am now in a position where I can no more access the Emby server and even send you log files. Please send me my money back. I have purchased Emby Premiere to support your project but I am no more convincend that this is a great project... I am really sorry, how can we do it?

18 hours ago, Steff73 said:

Hi Luke, a DLNA update was installed but after this now the Emby Server process goes to Sleeping after several seconds after the NAS was restarted. It is really pain in the ass and I am wondering why this is so complex... I am now in a position where I can no more access the Emby server and even send you log files. Please send me my money back. I have purchased Emby Premiere to support your project but I am no more convincend that this is a great project... I am really sorry, how can we do it?

Hi, what do you mean by goes to sleeping?