No compatible streams are currently available

ydongmusic

ydongmusic

Hi there, I recently encountered a problem. I have several .webm files on my emby server, I can't open some of the videos on my safari browser. It keeps saying "No compatible streams are currently available". I'm pretty sure it's the transcode thing but I have no clue how to fix it. I can open and watch them on my iPhone and iPad, just not on the internet browser. I've attached a log and could you please help me with that? Thank you so much!

ffmpeg-transcode-8d8a6d11-79ba-45d2-8fe3-d9a959b2b76f_1.txt

Happy2Play

Might need to see a server log but there appears to be a path issue.

/volume1/homes/ydongmusic/Drive/Chaewon/221029[플리예고LIVE] LE SSERAFIM(르세라핌) - ANTIFRAGILE: No such file or directory

• Like 1

ydongmusic

Hi I was able to find the solution. It seems like it's because of the punctuation marks in the file name. Something like the '(single quote mark) will lead emby to not find the correct path. I made changes to the name and now it all works fine. Thanks!

Happy2Play

@softworkzit the issue the "pipe" in filename?

/volume1/homes/ydongmusic/Drive/Chaewon/221029[플리예고LIVE] LE SSERAFIM(르세라핌) - ANTIFRAGILE | 르세라핌은 절대 안 부서져, 내 심장만 ….webm

As that appear to be where it broke the name.

/volume1/homes/ydongmusic/Drive/Chaewon/221029[플리예고LIVE] LE SSERAFIM(르세라핌) - ANTIFRAGILE: No such file or directory

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

/volume1/homes/ydongmusic/Drive/Chaewon/221029[플리예고LIVE] LE SSERAFIM(르세라핌) - ANTIFRAGILE | 르세라핌은 절대 안 부서져, 내 심장만 ….webm

Yes for now that's an open issue. It's on our to do list to resolve, but for immediate relief I would suggest renaming the file.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ydongmusic
6 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Yes also that. I renamed it and all works fine now! Thanks.

• Thanks 1