Anime plugin - Specials

Angelblue05

Angelblue05

I'm wondering how to deal with specials within anime folders.

I use absolute number under season 1. For example: Bleach\Season 1\Bleach - 1x001 - Name[Release Group].

I also have a special episode which is listed as S1 on AniDB. I can't figure out how to properly name my file to scrape it properly in MBS using the Anime plugin. I have tried to put the episode in a "Specials" folder and naming the file Bleach - S1 - Name[Release Group]. I've also tried Bleach - 0xS1 - Name[Release Group]. I've also renamed it to follow theTVDB naming convention. None of these helped me get the special episode scraped with overview etc.

Can anyone help me?

My current metadata settings:

543ba5e082468_anime.jpg

Edited by Angelblue05

saitoh183

I also would like to know this. One of the major issues with Specials is that Anidb and TVdb dont always list the specials in the same order. I assumed that using the Anime plugin would allow specials to be named and numbered according to anidb but it seems to be TVDB naming and numbering that is being used.

here is a example :

Angel Beats! Special Stairway to heaven. On TVDB its special 1 and on Anidb its Special 2. In MBS its picked up as Epilogue cuz my script numbered it according to Anidb.

543d2f3d416ff_Angel1.jpg

543d2f4c34d05_Angel2.jpg543d2f60c134c_Angel3.jpg