what have you done?

DJHughes

DJHughes

This Emby server needs to be updated. To down load the latest. Etc Etc......... what the #$%$^ is this  I don't understand. i am going abroad in two days time, I have spent the last two weeks making sure things on my phone will work when Im away making sure my connection to Emby was stable  and then this I cant sign into my account I am being asked to create a new one, opening my browser Im confused everything was great a day or so ago and now nothing!!!!  I'm not that technical i had just about got a handle on what I needed to do with my old emby server (emby server) what about (emby Clent) I have a server i just need to connect to it.

Quite frankly I don't give much of a dam what section this is in or if i have posted it in the wrong place I just need to get my "media Anywhere" not a happy bunny

DJHughes

bugger Im so annoyed please run me through what I should do My wife has just had the same statment  why have I got to update  this is no good 

DJHughes

Hi Luke thanks, I think I now have it sorted, I downloaded all of the servers and opens untill one worked! not very scientific but thats me.   now my server is 4.7.10.0 and is reopening on my Phone great.

• Thanks 1