Firestick Problem

Cyberbob2021
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Cyberbob2021

Firestick was working fine till a couple of months ago, then the problem below began.

I'm a paid  lifetime user. I use only rocko, and everything is as normal, same with in-laws they have rokos fine. 

my brother in law is using firesticks with emby app installed and has worked fine,  I basically have 2 folders on the main page, movies and episodes, inside those folder ie Episodes there is all our episodes, mixture of own own blurays,   works fine, then we have a Movies folder, (it is set to show folders on the menu up top) inside are new western Christmas ect, these all appear fine, however once you enter the said folder, there is nothing there for him, there always has been, now they are gone. 

So he can see access main movie folder, and the folders aka genre and once inside there is nothing there,  Please bare in mind all my rokus at home and my inlaws are working fine, so I'm at a loss as to what's gone wrong here 

Please help & thank you in advance , hope I have given enough info 

Cyberbob2021
13 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Does he have any filters enabled (row of icons along right screen edge)?

Hi thanks for reply, i have logged in this end, not on the amazon stick, the options are set to title and year ticked green, but i will ask him to check also. filter name is just file name ticked, the first folders show no problems, its when he enters a folder no movies in it, and they work for me and other no probs. it's really strange 

Edited by Cyberbob2021

Cyberbob2021
59 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Does he have any filters enabled (row of icons along right screen edge)?

yep was a filter thanks for that. was beating me, as i was logging into acc this end, setting looked right, it was a setting on the stick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1