TV Recordings missing in Kodi

TugboatBill

TugboatBill

I have been using ServerWMC and I'm testing live TV in Emby to see if I can dump the WMC stuff.  I have TV set up in Emby and it works fine.  I have a series set up to record and it does record.  However in Kodi (Libreelec 10.0.3) I don't see the recordings.  Everything else seems to be working fine in Kodi - guide, viewing live content, etc.  The recordings don't appear.

Emby is working fine for my library of movies/TV Shows/Music.

Emby is running on Ubuntu and is the current version.  Recordings are recorded to a mounted NFS share on my Synology NAS (same method I use for Movies/TV Shows/Music/etc).  I'm using the IPTV PVR client.  

ideas?

quickmic

Live TV has nothing to do with recordings. (That's for live streams only)

Recordings is a seperate Emby library like any other e.g. a movie or tvshow library.

Recordings can be accessed via dynamic nodes or can be synced to Kodi. That's why I asked, if you synced the recordings library.

Edited by quickmic

TugboatBill

It appears the problem I have isn't Emby directly.  The recordings are appearing in Kodi, only they're under TV Shows and not Live TV/Recordings.  Is there a way to do that?

quickmic
Just now, TugboatBill said:

It appears the problem I have isn't Emby directly.  The recordings are appearing in Kodi, only they're under TV Shows and not Live TV/Recordings.  Is there a way to do that?

You mean via pvr iptv simple plugin? No that's not possible at the moment.