Bibliothek wird nicht erkannt

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe ein Problem beim erkennen meiner Bibliotheken. Ich habe im Emby Server 2 Benutzer angelegt. Ich (Administrator) und mein Kind (Nicht-Administrator). 

Auf meinem NAS habe ich einen Ordner "Filme". In diesem Ordner sind alle Dateien fein sortiert. Exemplarisch siehe unten.

• Filme
    • The Expendables
      • The Expendables 1
      • The Expendables 2
    • Kinderfilme
      • Die Eiskönigin
      • Das Dschungelbuch

Ich als Administrator habe Zugriff auf alle Dateien. Damit gibt es keine Probleme. Für mein Kind habe ich eine neue Bibliothek "Kinderfilme" - Inhaltstyp "Filme" angelegt. Der Pfad bezieht sich allerdings nur auf den Unterordner  "Kinderfilme". Dieser ist bei mir und unter dem zweiten Account leer. Die Berechtigungen in den Benutzereinstellungen sind alle gesetzt.

Edited by chkdsk90

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, currently you can't reuse the same folder in multiple libraries but we are working on improving that. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Tremendous

@LukeIs there a Roadmap when this issue will be fixed? It took me 3 hours yesterday to find this "solution".

7 minutes ago, Tremendous said:

@LukeIs there a Roadmap when this issue will be fixed? It took me 3 hours yesterday to find this "solution".

HI, it is lightly supported in Emby Server 4.8, meaning you can use the same folder in multiple libraries as long as each library has the same content type and library settings.

Tremendous

Yes, I realized that, but mixing libraries is still not working for the same folder / disk.
I have splitted my mediatypes now to several disks to get it working. But for my small 24/7 NAS this is no option due to it only supports one disk.

Just now, Tremendous said:

Yes, I realized that, but mixing libraries is still not working for the same folder / disk.
I have splitted my mediatypes now to several disks to get it working. But for my small 24/7 NAS this is no option due to it only supports one disk.

You don't need to put them on several disks, just separate folders within that disk. For example, let's say you have three libraries:

/disk/media/movies
/disk/media/music
/disk/media/photos

Instead of just trying to point all three libraries to /disk/media

• Thanks 1

Tremendous

Now it works!
Sometimes you only need a fresh hint!

Thank you so much!

• Thanks 1