Enigma2 box (Vu+) error loading channels through HD Homerun

rsousa

I can't seem to make Emby open any live tv channels. No matter what I try, I always end up getting the following error upon channel loading:

Playback Error

No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

I've tried different setups using the Vu+ and M3U TV tuner plugins through OpenWebIf, same error. Just configured HD Homerun through HRTunerProxy, same error. I've tried to Refresh Guide Data multiple times, same result. Checked the logs, but I can't seem to find any explicit error.

My system setup is a Vu+ Zero 4K (Enigma2 box) with egami 10 firmware and HRTunerProxy plugin installed. On Emby side, I'm on version 4.7.6.0, and server is running on a Raspberry Pi.

Any ideas? Has anyone accomplished this using a similar setup?

EDIT: Forgot to add logs on original post.

EDIT2: I'm using Edge browser on Emby UI. Also added a more complete log file (embyserver.txt)

image.png

ffmpeg-transcode-88877d19-bdad-46b4-a9df-76e676757c31_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-d290344e-092b-4169-811b-30f03859ca1e_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-bf239c01-6bf0-4b1c-a418-6a09599c1cda_1.txt

embyserver.txt

Edited by rsousa
Added logs

Sorry about that, mistyped some shortcut while writing the original post, and it went online before entering all the details. I've edited the original post now with full information

Ok, I've just tried to watch live tv on the Emby app for iPad and it works like a charm. After this, I installed the Emby Theater app for windows and BAM, it works there.

This is enough for my needs, as the issue seems to affect only usage through browser and the theater app is a good workaround.

• Thanks 1

samsung2100

Vu+ Zero 4K boxes run better with less plugin bloat, remove all extra plugins not being used and on your desktop pc download all bouquets when logged in on your openwebif. Then combine all channels into only one m3u and add it to emby. After that you will not have any issues, you can even do just your ip, example: http://192.168.1.1:8001/playlist.m3u8 also works perfectly. Having all kinds of plugins installed not a good idea, also on emby delete plugins you don't need and you don't need the vu+ plugin for emby imho.