Emby update failed - Now 404 Not Found error

BKKK

Noticed that there was an update for Emby shown on my Terramaster F4-220. Clicked on update which started then after about 10 secs came up failed.

At which point I lost access to Emby.  The NAS is now showing Emby as not installed but when I go to the App list it is showing the option to update not install. All attempts to update just come up as failed. As I cannot access Emby I am not sure how I can access any logs.

Please advise

phils226

Thanks for your reply. However the package file crashed/failed with 50% of the install complete - tried beta version as well and failure at 50% also

phils226

Thanks for your reply. However the package file crashed/failed with 50% of the install complete - tried beta version as well and failure at 50% also

Really could do with some help here. Emby was working great before the failed update and I can't see to get the program back now? 

badriver2989

I am having the exact same issues to the letter.  Is there a solution?

I have a Terramaster model F4-210

TOS Version 4.2.08.2101111540

The specific message shown is "Operation failed" whether update or manual install is attempted.  The beta version was also attempted.

Edited by badriver2989

badriver2989

BKKK I regret to inform you that it sounds as if your NAS botched an update.  I suspect that it may not be recoverable.  The only hope is contacting Terramaster.  Data on the unit should be fine (I hope). 

Just wanted to share that I was having the same issue update would fail and would sometime act like it was going to work then it would get hung up at 50% and nothing but after updating the TNAS Emby did install and now is working. 

• Thanks 1