Paid to unlock iPhone. Hasn't unlocked iPad

applepfx

applepfx

0086E4DE-2DC2-444B-9D34-4859AFF58F69.thumb.png.3c82ae137cbef9a982ca57b5061d3fae.png1AFA5CB3-A2B5-41B1-A158-1D28ABAC587C.thumb.png.fd81e8e9af6738b92b0df85113c072c4.pngI've just paid the £4.99 to unlock playback on my iPhone. All is well.

However I've just tried playback on my iPad (same Apple ID) and it isn't allowing playback.

The three options it's giving me is Emby Premiere Monthly £4.99, Unlock £4.99 and Restore Purchase.

If I click restore purchase and click I purchased this app nothing happens.

I've tried uninstalling the app and re-sinstalling to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

emby show for iOS2.2.5 in iPhone and iPad 

iphone sw:16.1.2

ipad sw:16.1.1

safari is ok to play media.

HI, have you by any chance restricted itunes purchases on your ipad? Does it have an internet connection?

applepfx

I communicate with Apple support team,they confirm iTunes is ok to purchase by remote screen control. Ipad has an internet connection to the server on the Emby Application.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

HI, Emby for iOS 2.2.6 has been released. Please try it out and let us know how it compares. Thanks !

• 1 month later...
dbaker

I'm having the same problem.  I keep clicking on "Restore Purchase" and I then click on "I purchased this app", and then I get sent back to the same screen where it has the same button to "Restore Purchase".  I've used Emby successfully on my iPhone and iPad for at least a year without any problems.  Now this.  Please advise.  Thank you!

P.S. I can also still use Emby successfully on my three TVs.  Only a problem on my iPhones and iPads.  (All have latest iOS updates. and latest app updates.)

Edited by dbaker