Samsung tv Youtube app problems

PDFdoc

Hello everyone. 

I know that this is not related to anything around, but since you guys are ao active and helpful I wonder why not give it a shot.

So my tv is 65QN90B Samsung, and I am having Youtube Viewport problems. It keeps showing 1920x1080 instead 1920x1080 or even straight up 4k reso.

Ill show you the pictures as a proof.

One picture is Youtube tv app, and the other one is on PS5, the youtube app on pS5 itself.

Anyone has Samsung tv 2022 so we could confirm the glitch/bug/problem or it is just me. Any ideas maybe ?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20221127_094747.jpg

IMG_20221127_093226.jpg

Hi, the viewport is the user interface. All apps in Samsung are limited to 1080p in the viewport. It's only video playback that is 4k.

5 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, the viewport is the user interface. All apps in Samsung are limited to 1080p in the viewport. It's only video playback that is 4k.

Hello Luke, thank you for answering.

The problem is when I encounter internet loss, or when I reset the youtube app itself, it happens something like "app reload". It shows the loading bar for a second and stuff like that. And only then I get to see regular Viewport of 1920x1080*2. Right when I leave the app, and come back in, everything is back to normal.

IMG_20221127_112646.jpg

Edited by PDFdoc

Right, they probably just shouldn't display this line at all, because like I said, the user interface on Samsung apps is always 1080p. We removed it for the same reason because users were constantly reporting that the information was wrong.

6 hours ago, Luke said:

Right, they probably just shouldn't display this line at all, because like I said, the user interface on Samsung apps is always 1080p. We removed it for the same reason because users were constantly reporting that the information was wrong.

Alright, so confusing. Samsung being not nerd at all 😁

Well thanks Luke, you are like the only one that even wanted to answer. (Unlike samsung staff, youtube ...)

Cheers !