Undo button to retroactively block emby from changing files.

kbrawl

these files are correctly organized and named and even have there own sub-folders to organize by season but no matter what i do emby will force its changes i wish it would ask permission for each instance so i could block it from messing everything up this image has a mild case i have had episodes from entire different series some how mix them selves in. i have had movies actively change there name to something else. i am at my wits end and am going to stop for a bit.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 19-16-59 Emby.png

so all files are named and organized correctly the issue i am commonly coming up with is emby retroactively creating season 0 and not allowing correction you see how those files are named, it is saying that episode 102 is episode 2 season 1 so i correct it manually the episode 1 is episode1 this is me manually correcting. after i corrected it emby changed it to what you see i am basically fighting the server to correct meta data. the images show how there originally named and everything is correct in my folders and every media player i even checked embedded meta data

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 20-25-04 Emby.png

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 20-25-25 Emby.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 11:30 PM, kbrawl said:

i want to be able to undo emby automated alterations like Photoshop when you make a mistake.

Hi, there is no way to undo matches, but this has come up before and is possible for future updates. Thanks.