Playback Error - No Compatible Streams?

DrumMaster777
Go to solution Solved by DrumMaster777,

DrumMaster777

I'm getting this error after not using Emby for a while & my external HD with all the movies was not plugged into my laptop. I used to have it plugged in all the time but that shouldn't be a reason to just stop working all of a sudden, especially when nothing has changed other than I need to free up a USB slot occasionally while recording music & needing to copy over raw footage to edit. Looked at another thread similar to this & don't see a single option for system or preferences or privacy or security. I believe the only thing I changed was 'start emby server on PC startup' because it was annoying. I have since changed it back but it ain't helping.

Emby 1.png

Emby 2.png

Emby 3.png

Emby 4.png

embyserver.txt

Emby 5.png

Edited by DrumMaster777

Hi, is something wrong with your H drive?

2022-12-01 09:17:29.240 Error Server: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.10.0
	Command line: C:\Users\thous\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19045
	Framework: .NET 6.0.10
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/thous/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: C:\Users\thous\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\thous\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'H:\Movies\Horror\The Cabin In The Woods (2011)\poster.jpg'.

DrumMaster777

I ran a scan & repair under properties & it came back with no errors. I ran sfc /scannow in command prompt & it came back with the same. I can watch a movie directly from it just fine in VLC player locally.

Emby 6.png

Emby 7.png

• Solution
DrumMaster777

***FIXED***

So I noticed the Drive Letter is different. Windows must've assigned it from H to G at some point, most likely during a period of not using it as much and having it unplugged all the time. I edited the library & added the new location G: & removed H: & now the Libraries are showing box art & playing just fine now.

• Thanks 1