Hide emby from tv providers

samsung2100

samsung2100

This has been an on going pain in the butt for a lot of users, tv or iptv providers not welcoming emby into the game and not wanting users running iptv m3u's through an emby server. They are well aware of all the benefits emby has to offer some not liking it for their own reasons so here goes. With everyone now flocking to emby to save hard earned money from provider rape of the customers comes a new pot hole in the road, providers blocking or banning m3u tv all together from smart people who decided to fight back and purchase an emby subscription. This thread will be a simple one for the smarter individuals who use emby to save a load of money each and every month. This is for end users who pay a very small amount for emby each month or own a paid lifetime subscription to the futures greatest investment. End goal here is saving money in the ongoing over priced tv we as customers fall victim to over and over again each year, it stops NOW. Live tv or iptv requires an emby subscription of your choice whether it be a monthly small payment or a smarter choice of no payments with the ultimate lifetime package one time purchase to enable emby's live tv options within your server.

Hosting a simple tv server to use with your emby subscription:

TVheadend

Untitled.png

samsung2100
1 minute ago, Luke said:

HI, can't you also use the user agent and/or referrer header options in Emby Server?

Nah bro, best to just use a homebrew method, hide everything from start to finish.

samsung2100

When an m3u provider decides to block out emby it's fine, many ways to combat it. That's just a few ways, feel free if anyone has any other methods to help out this community. Personally I don't watch much iptv but easily can say the providers who block emby are not worth looking at to begin with. Everyone knows it's a grey line obviously yes but who wants to be ripped off from hulu live tv and slingTV etc... not me. I will self host now and continue to do so. If my cable tv provider was good with price I would use them but they are not so I get my media elsewhere.

I'm just glad that emby forked off from jellyfin making this easy for us to be our own host of media, jellyfin is ok but not my preferred idea of slick smooth end user experience like emby has become today. Anyone in their right mind can't say no to using emby, plex is popular only from the live channels free but hard pass from me as those channels are on the web free everywhere. I'm picky I use what works good, emby 4life.

Edited by samsung2100
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 3:01 AM, samsung2100 said:

Web control UK

Untitled.png

Can you post a Download site or Link. I need to test die Proxy!

best regards