Shuffling TV Shows hangs between episodes

pmerchant73

pmerchant73

Hi,

This used to work several months ago, but now if I go to a TV series and choose to shuffle, my Emby for Roku (TV) app will hang on a black screen at the end of the first episode and not progress to the next episode.

I just sent a log from the Emby app on my TCL Roku TV at around 1:07am, 11/27/2022.  (I've also attached the embyserver.txt file from my Windows Emby server for good measure).  I was shuffling Law and Order episodes when this happened.  The episode that played successfully but then hung at the end was "Law & Order - For the Defense".  The user I was playing under is named "paul".

I'm hoping there is a fix for this as we usually use this as a way to fall asleep to TV - playing a couple of episodes and having the TV itself turn off after 90 minutes.  Again, this used to work flawlessly but now it hangs 9 times out of 10.

Thanks, Paul

embyserver.txt

Hi.  I think this is likely the same as the issue below so, hopefully, will be fixed with the next server release.

pmerchant73

Thanks for the update.  Not sure how I missed that thread when I was initially searching on the subject. Definitely the same behavior I'm seeing.

• Thanks 1