bug: library image disappears after doing search in ATV

justinrh

justinrh

From the Emby home page:
- move to a library card (aka "highlight"?), note the library
- cursor over to Search and go
- type in a string and let Emby show results
- back, back (on remote) to the home page - observe the library you had highlighted does not show the library image

image.png.bbc88f1b9ffed31632728905c7be422c.png

justinrh

Sorry - I did not make it clear that the issue is transient.  If you EXIT the Emby app then open it, the image is back.

embyserver.txt

Edited by justinrh

Hi.  You are running the standard app on your Android TV?  That screen shot actually looks like the web or mobile...

9 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  You are running the standard app on your Android TV?  That screen shot actually looks like the web or mobile...

Exactly, I was wondering that myself.

justinrh

I'm using the ATV app.  I took the screenshot from the web app for illustration (yes, I manipulated the webpage to do it).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
justinrh

Yes.  In fact, the other night, I saw a movie card image go blank (on the Latest row) - first time I've seen that.

Luke, I don't understand the questioning.  Can Emby not reproduce?  (Has anyone tried?)  It will continue to happen until the code is changed.

justinrh

Then maybe it is just another ATV issue that only I seem to have with the home page not properly refreshing.

14 hours ago, justinrh said:

Then maybe it is just another ATV issue that only I seem to have with the home page not properly refreshing.

Actually, yeah, those sound like they very well could be related - something interfering with network traffic somehow...

kikinjo

Hi can confirm this also on my shield tv pro , latest ATV app beta. Every time you do search and get back from search one image from library icons dissapears.

• Thanks 1