closed

hjason7812

Hi, if you scroll through the log you can see the server is being denied access to these two very important folders:

2022-11-20 15:07:20.152 Info Main: Cache path: /media/D/Media/Movies/Cache/cache/cache
2022-11-20 15:07:20.152 Info Main: Internal metadata path: /media/D/Media/Movies/Cache/cache/metadata

I think you need to clear that up first before anything else. You may want to revert those settings back to defaults if those paths are no longer valid.

hjason7812
40 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, if you scroll through the log you can see the server is being denied access to these two very important folders:

2022-11-20 15:07:20.152 Info Main: Cache path: /media/D/Media/Movies/Cache/cache/cache
2022-11-20 15:07:20.152 Info Main: Internal metadata path: /media/D/Media/Movies/Cache/cache/metadata

I think you need to clear that up first before anything else. You may want to revert those settings back to defaults if those paths are no longer valid.

How do I make emby connect to it? Everything is set to give access to everything 

Happy2Play

Is there a reason you are using this odd custom path instead of default /var/db/emby-server/cache, /var/db/emby-server/metadata?

Have you compared permissions to other Emby folder? /var/db/emby-server/logs

hjason7812
14 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Is there a reason you are using this odd custom path instead of default /var/db/emby-server/cache, /var/db/emby-server/metadata?

Have you compared permissions to other Emby folder? /var/db/emby-server/logs

Yes I made a custom cache because the default cache was slow but I did away with this one and made a cache dataset in my pool now also yes all permissions are the same throughout the server emby and truenas. It works now but it still gives me some trouble loading posters for some reason. I'm in the process of trying to find a company to build me a storage rack server so I can use that instead of an old pc for truenas.. but it hard to find them since these server builders only deal with companies and not residential customers.. 

Edited by hjason7812