Fast-forward to end of episode problem when transcoding

frankmb

frankmb

If I fast forward to the end of an episode that is transcoding, then push play to resume and finish the <10 last seconds, it gets stuck on a spinning circle with percentage. So in this case the episode is impossible to complete normally and I need to push the back button. See pictures.

If I do the same on a episode that direct plays, the last few <10 seconds will play normally and the episode ends normally.

Edit: Added server and ffmpeg logs.

20221117_214458_HDR.jpg

20221117_214515_HDR.jpg

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-transcode-7e348cbf-5a4c-4542-865a-6f2b4400897c_1.txt

Edited by frankmb

Happy2Play

Devs will probably need to see server and ffmpeg log but only guess something with processing the last segment.

frankmb
15 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Devs will probably need to see server and ffmpeg log but only guess something with processing the last segment.

Ok. I added the logs.

Happy2Play

If you go to the second to last interval image, does it work?  I am guessing something with that last 3 second segment.  But devs will have to look at the technical aspects.

1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Exactly, yes. We are looking into it. There is a similar topic already. Luckily it won't affect every single video.