Changed Source, Guide not changing

ptmuldoon

ptmuldoon

I just Edited the existing IPTV source on Emby Server:

To:   xTeVe  url (on my lan)

After refreshing the Guide and rebooting Emby, I am seeing no changes on the LiveTV and can even still pull up stations that should no longer be there since I removed them in my custom list in xTeVe.

Is there a way to force refresh the guide?  Or should I completely remove the existing LiveTV source (do not see any remove options) and start over?

Same issue here. Changed a couple channels in Xteve and they did not reflect in the channel guide. Did a guide refresh, which took about 2 seconds. Didn't look like it did the entire channel list. Even tried restarting Emby server. Using 4.8.0.17

As an example, I changed ActionMax West to ActionMax East and Emby still sees ActionMax West. Updated the Xteve playlist also.

Question is, without recreating the m3u, how can I refresh it?

Getting a little crazier. Deleted the m3u source, then recreated it and the incorrect channels are still there. I verified the Xteve data by uploading the Xteve m3u and looked at it in an editor and it is correct.  I don't know where emby is pulling the old m3u from

Edited by dcol

• 2 weeks later...
samsung2100
On 18/11/2022 at 19:42, dcol said:

Yes that is correct. It showed finished, but actually wasn't but after a few minutes the channels updated.

Are you running a vpn that is maybe on a slow lagging ip ?? If so try disabling the vpn and refresh.If you have people using your emby watching movies etc while doing work also causes it as well happend to me, also if your xteve for any reason is lagging out or froze emby will just stop the scan because it can't scan when what it's try to pull from is not working proper. Having a bunch of stuff running in the background causes this also, reason I run emby server on it's own box so it can breathe proper. Even recording tv shows will cut off if everything is not running good on the host machine, that's normal.