Please add "Sort By" and "Quick Jump" to the Collections page

HawkXP71

HawkXP71

I have 213 or so collections.  When I disagree with the auto collection (rare) or I create my own (more often the issue) "finding" the collection to add it is tough.

I dont need every pull down, just title but be able to reverse it. but having the quick jump (the letters on the side) would be great.

Another "search feature" that would be great is if each filter/sort by bar, also had a dynamic filter area, where you could search the current listings by the text you enter.. or even if it just took you to the first match..

Screenshot 2022-11-16 10.52.40.png

GrimReaper
9 minutes ago, HawkXP71 said:

but having the quick jump (the letters on the side) would be great.

In the meantime, start typing on keyboard, it'll get you there a bit faster.

Edit: Related:

Edited by GrimReaper
Link
  • Thanks 1

visproduction

Hawk,
Try this custom css code.  It works for me, but I have a lot of other custom code that might be interacting.  Have you set the sort to alphabetical?  I would have thought that would do it and then you might not need this css style change.

( In case you are wondering, that some collections are not alphabetical, it's because I set the sort term for each collection to bring the featured collections to the top and group related Avenger collections.  By the letter B it's mostly all alpha, just a few odd type, director's collections at the end of the list.  I like it this way.  I wonder, what do you all think?  Is this featured style reordering in alpha, a nice method or just confusing? )

.alphaPickerButton-vertical, .alphaPicker-fixed-right {
	font-size: 17px !important;
	left: 5px;
}

Make alpha links available in Collections - custom.css.jpg

Edited by visproduction

HawkXP71
1 hour ago, visproduction said:

Hawk,
Try this custom css code.  It works for me, but I have a lot of other custom code that might be interacting.  Have you set the sort to alphabetical?  I would have thought that would do it and then you might not need this css style change.

( In case you are wondering, that some collections are not alphabetical, it's because I set the sort term for each collection to bring the featured collections to the top and group related Avenger collections.  By the letter B it's mostly all alpha, just a few odd type, director's collections at the end of the list.  I like it this way.  I wonder, what do you all think?  Is this featured style reordering in alpha, a nice method or just confusing? )

.alphaPickerButton-vertical, .alphaPicker-fixed-right {
	font-size: 17px !important;
	left: 5px;
}

Make alpha links available in Collections - custom.css.jpg

Thanks I'll take a look! 

Happy2Play

I will guess this has nothing to do with Collections page and to do with linked topic by Grim as Collections page has Sort-by and alpha-picker.

image.thumb.png.b388dc0fdc0c29552f6df1a049ae5638.png

You want the "Add to Collection" form redesigned?  Making this a duplicate.

image.thumb.png.0c8a615ec8c8985db903b57b95bae6b2.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

HawkXP71
On 11/17/2022 at 12:25 PM, Happy2Play said:

I will guess this has nothing to do with Collections page and to do with linked topic by Grim as Collections page has Sort-by and alpha-picker.

image.thumb.png.b388dc0fdc0c29552f6df1a049ae5638.png

You want the "Add to Collection" form redesigned?  Making this a duplicate.

image.thumb.png.0c8a615ec8c8985db903b57b95bae6b2.png

Yes, its the add to collections page, not the collections listing page

• Thanks 1