Emby Guide Data 1.0.9

arrbee99

arrbee99

Might be a one off, maybe I just need to restart the server (which I can't do at the moment), but -

Using NExtPVR to feed Emby, the TV Guide in Emby is usually fine, but today I see I only have 5 channels in the Emby guide with data in. That means I only have five channels, not lots of channels but with some empty, but 5 in total, vs the usual 50 something in NextPVRs guide.

Maybe an the update to 1.0.9 did something ? Or the recent update to NextPVR itself ? even my css (seems unlikely to me), something completely different...

Not sure it there's anything here - maybe an earlier log ?

embyserver.txt

emveepee

You must have updated NextPVR server and forgot to update the donator information on the Setting tab so you are being to demo mode.

Martin

Edited by emveepee

arrbee99

Your right, but - I have to do that ?

Are there instructions somewhere - I fonated ages ago and then again when it was required to work with Emby and its been fine for several updates, till now.

...Anyway, I found my old paypal thing and that seems to have fixed it up now, thanks 😀

Interesting though.

emveepee

The information is stored in the NextPVR side, I am not sure if you updated NextPVR recently but if you did a fresh install this information would have been lost. 

This is not typical and has nothing to do with a version update, certainly my information has persisted for many updates.

Martin.

arrbee99

Can't think of anything I did that was different from the other updates.

Though maybe shutting down the server from task manager to do with background thing I was doing, but not first time for that either.

Anyway, seems fixed and nothing obvious that might say Ah, it was probably that then...

emveepee

Before I posted I did test changing the skin as admin before but that didn't cause the data to get lost.   If you see the information on the settings screen in NextPVR disappear again maybe post on the NextPVR forums.

Martin