Looking for integrated offline audio player

Hey there

I'm a Plex user and I dislike how downloaded audio is in a separate place to my main library and I have to choose individual albums to have available offline rather than being able to ask it to make everything available.

I want to be able to choose what music to have available offline, preferably including the option to keep all of it synced for offline use all the time without me having to choose individual albums or whatever, and then just navigate my music library like usual whether I'm online or offline. Obvs if I'm offline and I see something that hasn't been synced, then it would appear but it would be marked as unavailable.

Is this how Emby works? It's impossible to tell without paying for it, and I don't want to pay until I know how it works.

Many thanks!
Peter

arrbee99

While you're waiting to hear from someone who knows what they're talking about...

Emby doesn't do anything like Plexamp. You can of course just use Emby on your phone and I think just download music to that for offline use.

A good dedicated music alternative is Synfonium, which costs a few dollars, and will link up to your Emby server and you can download for offline use as well.

Sorry if this doesn't help an awful lot.

Hi, we also separate downloads, but if you play something from the server that is also downloaded, then it will automatically use the downloaded version.