4.7.9 version problem

Schelling
Go to solution Solved by Schelling,

Schelling
剧透

After the update to version 4.7.9, it cannot be saved to modify the system, and the modification of the media library cannot be saved. Occasionally, the mobile phone can be saved successfully.

embyserver.txt

Hi, it looks like you're having a permissions problem. Have you noticed this in the server log?

2022-11-09 00:04:30.707 Error Server: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.9.0
	Command line: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -defaultdirectory /volume1/Public -updatepackage emby-server-synology7_{version}_x86_64.spk -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.180+ (root@build15) (gcc version 8.5.0 (GCC) ) #42962 SMP Wed Sep 21 10:56:47 CST 2022
	Framework: .NET 6.0.8
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 2
	Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var
	Application path: /volume2/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume1/emby/缓存/metadata/metadata/library/e7/e7bfe656953e3fad0bdf034be7969a97/poster.png' is denied.
	 ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Happy2Play

You have lots of library permissions issues.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume1/Ali/AliyunDrive/资源/电视' is denied.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume1/emby/缓存/metadata/metadata/library/e7/e7bfe656953e3fad0bdf034be7969a97/poster.png' is denied.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/var/packages/EmbyServer/var/root/default/电影/options.xml' is denied.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/volume1/Ali/AliyunDrive/资源/学习资源' is denied.

Schelling
2 hours ago, Luke said:

您好,您好像遇到了权限问题。您在服务器日志中注意到这一点了吗?

But I have checked here, all folders are given read and write permissions to emby

Happy2Play

Did you do this for Shares?  But Emby programdata would be possibly different. 

Schelling
10 minutes ago, Luke said:

What folders did you check?

/volume1/Ali   /volume1/emby

My existing media library cannot be modified, and it prompts no permission when modifying, but the new one can add the above path

Schelling
20 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

你是为股票做的吗?但 Emby 的程序数据可能会有所不同。 

My existing media library cannot be modified, and it prompts no permission when modifying, but the new one can add the above path

• Solution
Schelling

I found the reason. It's because I installed the Alibaba Cloud Disk FUSE plug-in. This plug-in needs to deactivate emby after the emby system is updated. After executing "sudo sed -i 's/package/root/g' /var/packages/EmbyServer/conf/privilege" , restart

• Like 1