Wrong counter number

dorinandreescu

dorinandreescu

So I have the movie folder with 1165 folders (files), radar 1165 files and emby shows me in the movies library 1166. What is double? how do I find the duplicate or why I have plus 1? Thanks guys!

Edited by dorinandreescu

Hi.  That number is going to be the number of items visible in that view - not a total of a specific item type.  The items visible can be impacted by things like filters or the option to collapse items into collections or the existence of folders (in some cases).

Exactly which view are you seeing this in?

dorinandreescu
49 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  That number is going to be the number of items visible in that view - not a total of a specific item type.  The items visible can be impacted by things like filters or the option to collapse items into collections or the existence of folders (in some cases).

Exactly which view are you seeing this in?

thats right. but I dont have any filter. in movies library. in tv shows counts right.

Edited by dorinandreescu

dorinandreescu
1 minute ago, Luke said:

If you look through the list do you see anything off?

like what off? I have 1166 titles. I cant figured out. :)

dorinandreescu

If I go in movie to folders (on emby interface), i`ve got the folder movie, duplicate. dont know why. but if i enter in one and another i have the correct number. 1165. hmmm.

Update. Ohhh, I founded two movie folder added in media library, and two wrong movies folder name. Now it`s fixed. Sorry guys. My fault. Have a nice day. U r the best.

Edited by dorinandreescu
  • Thanks 1