bug (Activer la surveillance en temps réel)

iPhone SE 2020

iPhone SE 2020

Impossible la surveillance ne se fait pas, après une réinstallation celle ci est pourtant cochée (v Activer la surveillance en temps réel

Les modifications des fichiers seront traitées immédiatement, sur les systèmes de fichiers qui le permettent.)
Pouvez vous m'aidez avant ma bibliotheque se mettait a jour 

iPhone SE 2020

Bonjour,

Quand je rajoute ou change des film de répertoire, mes dossier ne s'actualise pas ne se rafraichisse pas je doit le faire manuellement à chaque fois

FrostByte
47 minutes ago, iPhone SE 2020 said:

although real-time monitoring is checked, it does not work

On 11/1/2022 at 2:22 PM, Luke said:

Hi there @iPhone SE 2020, can you please provide a specific example?

Thanks.

In order to help we'll need you to provide the requested information from the link Luke posted above, especially the logs from when you added something new. 

Thanks

iPhone SE 2020

Le répertoire nouveau contiens beaucoup de fichiers mais les 2 derniers ajouter (resident) n'apparaissent pas dans emby nouveau

The new directory under windows contains many files but the last 2 added (resident) do not appear in the emby application new directory

when I move a serial from the new directory to another example directory again to - -> series, nothing appears in emby series. I still have to scan library files manually

Edited by iPhone SE 2020

iPhone SE 2020

je m'excuse mais je suis francophone et j'ai un peu de mal à devoir expliquer mes problème en anglais j'essaye de faire du mieux que je peux merci de le comprendre 

FrostByte
52 minutes ago, iPhone SE 2020 said:

I apologize but I am French speaking and I have a little trouble having to explain my problems in English I try to do the best I can thank you for understanding it

The explanation is good.

Could you also upload the server logs from the time when you added something that wasn't automatically added?  Thanks

iPhone SE 2020

Hello, it seems that everything is back to normal, When I download films they arrive in the new directory and I reclassify them according to their categories, everything is back to ok I don't know by what miracle, thank you, however I have one last question, how do I get emby to show me my browsing preference, folder view. I don't like the file view with search options Thank you very much to you and your team

• Thanks 1