Live TV will not start

tarmer

Greetings- I am a new Emby user and am having an issue that I have tried to read in the forums but not sure i found the solution - if there am happy to read again..

I am using a synology ds220+ with HDHR flex 4k  and an AppleTV (4k) - with OTA

I can get emby up and running, finds the guide etc… but when I select a channel and press run - the picture loads fairly quickly but it then freezes and will not play - if i scroll ahead it will sometimes start and play from there with no further issues- but change channel and you have to start it all again.  Now (and I know everyone does this) but this is not an issue with either Plex or Channels - I am not comparing the features or anything to each other other than this same setup works fine on other server software.

I would love to see if i can get this resolved on Emby - can you tell me what i need to provide you to see if we can find the issue 

Thank You in advance

I assume patience is the solution, but as I paid for a premiere license - I would hope I could get faster response…. I understand I am not the only one here nor the only paying customer- but In order to try the DVR and live tv solution- I had to but at least a one month license - as noted I would love to get this resolved as I responded as soon as the request was given.

in the end it is not the end of the world either way - if I can’t get the product to work I just won’t use it - not really the preference but i suppose an option