Saving metadata in media folders

two wire

two wire

I have MBT and the MB Server installed on the same computer. My media files are located on a seperate network server. The problem I am having is that the metadata is not being saved in the media folders. The folders only contain the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. I have checked "Save artwork and metadata into media folders."  in the server metadata setup options. Help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Logos302

I'm not sure but it might be the use of audio_ts and video_Ts folder.  But a Log file from the server will be needed to see what it's doing.  

Not positive if it is related but it looks like some invalid xml in "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past".  Where did it come from?

In order to be sure we are looking at the problem at hand, you should refresh an item from the metadata manger and tell us what that item was.

two wire

Thanks for the help, all. My computer has been down for a couple of days with a boot issue.

The last MB server update, which was after my post and before my boot directory issue, appears to have fixed my problem. I don't know what it could have been, but refreshing the data fields, using the Metadata Manager, would not update the xml files in the individual folders, nor create new ones for added media. The latest update fixed this issue and works fine.  All is well. Great product.

Thanks