A couple of Titan questions

BillW

I just re-installed and set up xbmb3c and Titan again after a couple of poor choices on my part. I'm trying to customize a few things. I added the xbmb3c addon tile. Is there any way to rename the tile? I have my movie collection sorted into different genre equivalent folders. I would like to rename the tile to either folders or genres. This is more WAF than anything else. I know how to get to my movie selection but am trying to make it easier on the family.

Also I really love the MBT screensaver. Is that an addon that I can use in Titan?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
saitoh183

I just re-installed and set up xbmb3c and Titan again after a couple of poor choices on my part. I'm trying to customize a few things. I added the xbmb3c addon tile. Is there any way to rename the tile? I have my movie collection sorted into different genre equivalent folders. I would like to rename the tile to either folders or genres. This is more WAF than anything else. I know how to get to my movie selection but am trying to make it easier on the family.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-mediabrowser-skin-for-xbmc/page-11&do=findComment&comment=141215

Point #2

marcelveldt

Also I really love the MBT screensaver. Is that an addon that I can use in Titan?

Thanks

Hi BillW,

Sorry I overlooked your post in the forum. Did you manage to sort things out ?

Regards,

Marcel