Misaligned UI

Sean89Butler

Sean89Butler

The top UI banner element that appears when you scroll down then back up, doesn't take up the full width of the screen creating a noticeable gap on the right side of the screen. 

I took a screenshot with the Blue Radiance theme as the issue is more noticeable. 

Tested on Pixel 7 Pro, Pixel 6a and Samsung Galaxy S21.

Emby Server version: 4.7.8.0

Emby Android App version: 3.2.82

Screenshot_20221025-182954~2.png

Happy2Play

Something does not look right as there is a theme mismatch as the header should be blue not black.

Yea I don't see that on a Pixel. That right gap is the space that gets allocated for the scrollbar when the rendering engine tells us that a mouse is your primary input method.

Sean89Butler

I cleared all the data for the app, uninstalled and reinstalled but it's still like that. That gap is present on every theme.

Sean89Butler
23 minutes ago, Luke said:

Yea I don't see that on a Pixel. That right gap is the space that gets allocated for the scrollbar when the rendering engine tells us that a mouse is your primary input method.

Weird. I tried setting display mode to "mobile/tablet" but that didn't help.

• 3 weeks later...
Sean89Butler

Update: I've cleared storage/cache, uninstalled and re-installed. I've tried both stable and beta releases and even factory reset my phone, but the issue still persists. My wife just recently bought a Pixel 7 Pro as well and it has the same issue. 

Does anyone else have a Pixel 7 pro that has the same issue?

Sean89Butler

Thanks Luke. I put the latest beta on the Pixel 6a and it is fine. Currently the only devices I'm having trouble with are the pixel 7 pros. 

• Thanks 1