Next LG Update

robpaolella

robpaolella

Curious if there is any news about when the LG app will be updated to include Skip Intro? Been really looking forward to this feature since purchasing premium but since I primarily watch on LG TV, I haven't had the ability to use it. Thank you.

On 26/10/2022 at 00:15, Luke said:

Hi, hopefully soon, but the answer is as soon as it gets through LG review.

Hi Luke will this also address the subtitles issue with LG tv's ie where a movie has forced subs either it never plays or takes forever to load?

Many thanks.

Cheesegeezer

Quick one from me, will this update coincide with 4.7.8 changes or more inline with Web UI and ET changes. Will it include intro skip and credits updates. Allow the new enhanced info pane for library items. 

cheers Luke

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Quick one from me, will this update coincide with 4.7.8 changes or more inline with Web UI and ET changes. Will it include intro skip and credits updates. Allow the new enhanced info pane for library items. 

cheers Luke

Yes it will.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cheesegeezer
1 minute ago, Luke said:

Yes it will.

Looking forward to it! 

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 12:41 PM, GokuTradeDevil said:

Hi, can we have the ipk please !

Don't think it will ever happen as it's fairly easy to decompile them. This has been requested a couple of times in the past!

GokuTradeDevil

Decompile and what, 

On 11/29/2022 at 6:00 PM, Manuel said:

Don't think it will ever happen as it's fairly easy to decompile them. This has been requested a couple of times in the past!

Decompile for what , I'm premium for life! 

On 11/30/2022 at 7:25 PM, GokuTradeDevil said:

Decompile and what, 

Decompile for what , I'm premium for life! 

Fair enough but not everyone has that and it's simply proprietary code and not open source...

GokuTradeDevil
9 hours ago, Manuel said:

Fair enough but not everyone has that and it's simply proprietary code and not open source...

Will be free app on WebOS a developer can extract the ipk and decompile right ?, So this is not the reason we can't have it !

• 4 weeks later...

Emby for LG TV's 1.0.37 has been released. Stay tuned to the blog for the release announcement.

Can you please try out the new update and let us know how it compares? Thanks !

GokuTradeDevil
3 hours ago, Luke said:

Emby for LG TV's 1.0.37 has been released. Stay tuned to the blog for the release announcement.

Can you please try out the new update and let us know how it compares? Thanks !

Ooh nice gift for christmas , thank you , works like a charm , now it's perfect i didn't find any problem !

Just one thing i missing, that mode inteligent of the subtitles is not working properly or i don't get how it works, so i have prefered audio to spanish and if i don't have audio spanish i want romanian subtitle , now in mode inteligent i get romanian subtitle on spanish audio witch should not if i have my prefered audio available !

For next server updates when you get bored hope you put list of prefered subtitles like : first spanish 2nd romanian 3rd portuguese and if first is not available you get the second , and for audio the same and i don't have more ideas this is just i ever wanted ,Love you man !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, genius !

• Thanks 1