Selecting/Changing subtitles issue

Luke

Hi,

app works great except that I am not able to select subtitles.

I am running this app on surface pro 3 in windows RT environment, windows 8.1 pro.

Movie is a BD Rip in ISO format.  Move starts but without subtitle.  If I click on cc, I see subtitles, if I click it pauzes movie, displays loading and loading remains there forever.

Closing the app and restarting it does not fix the issue to restart a movie again, have to restart the mediabrowser server before being able to restart a movie again.

Would be great if the subtitle issue could be fixed!

Thanks a lot!

Kind Regards,

-SR-

I also have An iPad and It's using the ios iPad app trom media browser and connecting It on same server with ISO and folder rips and with ios app subtitle is working.

So for me that means the server side is ok but the app is not.

I have attached the log files.

server-63549001239.txt

server-63549001915.txt

Edited by -SR-

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to post that as of version 3 which was published day before yesterday, this issue has been partially fixed, as a 2 step process.

When selecting subtitle now, it gives an error "cannot play, please press retry" and when you click retry it starts again but then with subtitles enabled.  So I am happy with this!

Being able to have automatic restart without pressing restart would be 100% fix but I don't complain :)

Just so you know ;)

Kind Regards,

-SR-