TS-219p+ ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

wbali

Hello,

I tried to install Emby server on TS-219p+ and I cannot connect to the "http://10.10.10.163:8096/". I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. If i'm fast enough I can see "Emby is starting please try again" but after while i get refused error again.

I tried Beta version too but with same result.

Thanks for advices

embyserver.txt embyserver-63802290410.txt embyserver-63802293412.txt embyserver-63802293902.txt embyserver-63802295484.txt

Hi, this is a 2011 NAS? I don't think we have a compatible package for something this old, sorry.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Hi, this is a 2011 NAS? I don't think we have a compatible package for something this old, sorry.

Yeah it's old brick, but I hoped for some functionality. I was suprised when I found installable package. Nevermind. Thank you for your help. 

The fact that the server even loads is a good sign that it should be possible to make our x19 package compatible. I just don't see it being able to climb up the priority list though.

Yeah I understand this. In Resources monitor/Process is mono and "Emby Main Thre" for a while and after that it probably crashes. I will delete it. Thanks for your help!

• Thanks 1