How downgrade app and block spam about upgrade?

Zaibatsu

9 minutes ago, Zaibatsu said:

So how it make? Reason - new version laggy and (more important) - dont load info for next episode.

Hi there, when/where exactly is it laggy? Samsung auto-disables the USB builds after 30 days, so even if you downgrade, it will only last for a short period of time.  That's why we give you the message in the app prior to that happening.

We're happy to help with your issue.

kiraserv

Is there any chance of the app ever being installable from the Samsung app store in Oceanic (Australia)?

It's fine (but annoying) for me to keep reinstalling it on my TV (I knew this was an issue when wall mounting so installed a USB extension cable) but I can't do it to my parents or grandparents TVs (some interstate).

I've been trying to stick with Emby over some of the other options, I've been using it for years and I've wanted to upgrade to Emby Premiere but simply can't with this limitation.

Any chance it can be installed and updated via the app store in the future?

6 hours ago, kiraserv said:

Is there any chance of the app ever being installable from the Samsung app store in Oceanic (Australia)?

It's fine (but annoying) for me to keep reinstalling it on my TV (I knew this was an issue when wall mounting so installed a USB extension cable) but I can't do it to my parents or grandparents TVs (some interstate).

I've been trying to stick with Emby over some of the other options, I've been using it for years and I've wanted to upgrade to Emby Premiere but simply can't with this limitation.

Any chance it can be installed and updated via the app store in the future?

Hi, we certainly are hoping so.

• Like 1