Live TV not cleaning up

happymellon

happymellon

I was testing an alternative IPTV provider, which appeared to break the Live TV Guide. That no longer shows the list of channels.

In an attempt to clean everything up I deleted my TV Sources and Guide Data Sources and let Emby tidy up, but it is still showing a list of programmes, and when I try to add my IPTV provider and their XMLTV Guide, nothing shows up in the guide anymore.

I'm assuming that the alternative provider had some dud data and messed up Emby somehow. Is there a Live TV file that I can delete so that Emby can recreate it and remove these programs and channels that do not exist?

Screenshot from 2022-10-22 08-53-07.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-22 08-53-29.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-22 08-53-55.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-22 08-54-59.png

happymellon

Sorry, I missed a screenshot. The Live TV channel list in settings does not show any channels even though the channel list in Emby does.

Screenshot from 2022-10-22 08-56-47.png

happymellon

Interestingly I see this error in the logs when I add the source and guides:

2022-10-23 05:58:51.525 Error Server: Error processing request
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.7.8.0
    Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Linux version 5.15.0-50-generic (buildd@lcy02-amd64-009) (gcc (Ubuntu 9.4.0-1ubuntu1~20.04.1) 9.4.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.34) #56~20.04.
    Framework: .NET 6.0.8
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 12
    Data path: /config
    Application path: /system
    System.InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ConvertImageToLocal(BaseItem item, ItemImageInfo image, Int32 imageIndex, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.ProcessImage(ImageProcessingOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Api.Images.ImageService.GetImage(ImageRequest request, Int64 itemId, BaseItem item, Boolean isHeadRequest)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.GetTaskResult(Task task)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
    TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Edited by happymellon

Hi there, try running the refresh guide scheduled task. Once it finishes the channels should be gone.

The server starts this automatically when you make changes to your sources, but it's possible you may have stopped it or restart the server in the middle of it.