Emby Theater on XBOX Not Showing all posters

Scott310

Scott310

Hey guys. I just ran into a problem with both of my Xbox's. Emby suddenly stopped showing a majority of movie posters and some actor photos. They show up just fine on other clients. Its only the xbox's that are having this issue. Any idea what it could be?

Edit: I should note that I'm almost to the max on my storage at the moment. That may have something to do with it. But fire tv and roku show the posters just fine

20221021_181424.jpg

Edited by Scott310

Scott310

Hey @Luke  sorry it took me so long to reply. I opened emby theater on Xbox and here is the log.  Sorry I didn't send it to begin with. I wasn't sure if this would show in the logs.

embyserver.txt

Edited by Scott310

Scott310

No I'm not on insider. This is and issue that has been going on for days and it's only on XBOX. It was about 4 or 5 hours ago. Right before I made the post. Also it always the same backdrops that won't show. Its a large part of my collection that won't show on Xbox. Every other client works perfectly. It weird. It was working perfectly one day and not the next. I made no changes to my system.

Edited by Scott310

Can you try clearing application data, and then if it happens again, attach a new emby server log? Thanks.

Scott310

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it if that's what you meant or did you mean the sever app data? I attached a log.

also just for kicks I tried Ember for Emby on Xbox and all the posters showed just fine

embyserver(1).txt

Edited by Scott310

FrostByte
1 hour ago, Luke said:

@FrostByte are you able to reproduce?

No, I just went through all the screens and every poster loaded very quickly.  None were missing.

• Thanks 1

Scott310

I had a similar issue to this once with fire tv. The only thing that worked for me was removing emby server completely and reinstalling it with backup config. Then running a fresh scan on the media. I was really hoping to avoid having to do that. 

• 3 weeks later...