how to go straight into the selected folder on WMC (legacy folders ?)

mtvl

so i have done a re-build and now when i open EMBY on the EHS i have the Movies, TV Shows etc menu items but when i press them i get a bunch of links for favorites, continue watching etc and when i like Movies again it just crashes.  how do i get rid of this view ?? I am thinking its to do with legacy folders but i cant find the option anymore (using latest config 318 as posted in the pined thread). I am on 4.7.6 as this was mentioned as the last working version.

Thanks

actually, i found the issue is with the Movies library. I have removed it and re-added but same thing. No covers load and EMBY crashed when Movies is clicked (other folder are ok and was working before re-build). Is there anything in the attached log that explains the crash ? (i couldn't see anything standing out)

MBClassic-2110202255f49f1d9c7d4f338b55e38cb16be52a.log

4 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  What version of the server are you running?

based on this i went with 4.7.6 (also found this to be working prior to re-build) looks like it might be server side as the web version is also not looking right (not loading covers or folder icon/cover)

8 minutes ago, mtvl said:

based on this i went with 4.7.6 (also found this to be working prior to re-build) looks like it might be server side as the web version is also not looking right (not loading covers or folder icon/cover)

Can you show a screenshot of what you see in the web app? Please also attach the emby server log from when you tried to do that. Thanks.