Automatische Benachrichtigung

mrhonig

Wäre es möglich ein Plug-in zu programmieren, die automatische Benachrichtigungen an User sendet. 

Z.B. unter dem Punkt Übersicht kann man ja eine Nachricht an ein Gerät senden, wenn dieser Online ist. Wäre es möglich, dass man für jeden Benutzer in einem Plug-in eine Liste mit Benachrichtigung anfertigen kann, die dem Benutzer dann an bestimmten Tagen bzw. Zeit auf das Gerät gesendet werden. So könnte man intern über neue Uploads informieren. 

Danke lg Honig

Would it be possible to program a plug-in that sends automatic notifications to users. 

For example, under the item Overview you can send a message to a device when it is online. Would it be possible to create a list of notifications for each user in a plug-in, which are then sent to the user on certain days or time on the device. So one could inform internally about new uploads. 

Thanks lg honey

Cheesegeezer
4 hours ago, mrhonig said:

Would it be possible to program a plugin that sends automatic notifications to users. 

Eg under the item Overview you can send a message to a device if it is online. Would it be possible to create a list of notifications for each user in a plug-in, which would then be sent to the user's device on certain days or times. So you could inform internally about new uploads

I’m not sure i follow what you want to happen.

can you give an example please

does the “notifications” plugin (available in the plugin catalogue) not do this, or is that an email that is sent? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 12:39 PM, Cheesegeezer said:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich verstehe, was Sie wollen.

Können Sie bitte ein Beispiel nennen?

Tut das Plugin "Benachrichtigungen" (im Plugin-Katalog verfügbar) dies nicht, oder ist das eine E-Mail, die gesendet wird?

I think it is an email that is sent or am I mistaken?