Show/Movies wont play until i fast forward.

DVDGEN

After my upgrade some of my movies/Show wont play in my Appletv. You have to move them forward before you can play them. Also they wont start automatically on the next epsiode unless you do the same.

seems to only happen on my apple tv since my regular app works fine.  Anything i can try to fix this…..

Version 4.8.0.10 Beta. I just now did the same update to .12 and i see the same thing.  Im going to pkay with the setting and check.

• Like 1

Ok. Let me tell you my issue. I have Synology Nas. I have a directory for TV Show. The current issue i am having and its only happening with my APPLE TV. I have the Emby app installed and some of the show when you hit play it wont start until you move it forward a bit. It plays fine after that. This mean the next episode wont start automatically. NOW this was never a problem before, This started happening on Monday. Now In the EMBY app in my PC/Ipad or my cousin Samsung it works fine. I have 2 applet TV and i get the same issue on both of them.

I dont believe its the actual files for the show because i never before had a problem.

Let me know if you need more logs.

Current EMby installed 4.7.8.0

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-transcode-cbc2f7f8-b724-4d6b-9196-12d7650fafc4_1.txt

Happy2Play

Does you issue only happen with media that has psgsub?

But sound like the same issue here.

OT: you need to correct your iNotify issue.

The configured user limit (128) on the number of inotify instances has been reached, or the per-process limit on the number of open file descriptors has been reached.

How to fix RTM not working caused by limited inotify instances/watches - Tutorials and Guides - Emby Community

Hey Team

Last night I went to the appletv emby app and Unchecked in setting Enable MPV…

after that’s all my video played the way they should. I look into the other solutions but this seems to fix my problem. Thanks

Let me know if you requiere more info for future troubleshooting 

• 4 weeks later...