Is there a way...

TolkienBard

TolkienBard

I'm probably just missing something obvious and right under my nose, but is there a way to force MB Server to do a complete re-scrape of all image data? I'm simply asking because with the recent issues with primary and backdrop data being scraped, I have a decent-sized selection of movies and shows mixed in now that are missing the proper art. I honestly don't remember all the ones that have been added during the past week, and trying to visually sift through thousands of entries is just asking for me to go cross-eyed and miss some.

Refresh at the folder level.  There is currently no feedback or way to stop it but that will cause all the child items to refresh as well.

TolkienBard

Refresh at the folder level.  There is currently no feedback or way to stop it but that will cause all the child items to refresh as well.

This is what I was thinking. I thought that's what I tried. I may have clicked on a wrong setting though. I understand it will take a while, but I'm fine with that. I can fire it and then go do something else for a while. Just to be clear:

I open the Metadata Manager

The First view is Media Folders

I select the appropriate folder (something like C:\Users\Aryn\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\root\default\Movies will be the title/path)

Select Refresh from there

Image Refresh Mode: Replace Existing Images (to wipe out all those screen grabs used for primary)

Click "OK" and just let it go

• Like 1