ORICO RAID NAS

robertMck

robertMck

I have an orico raid attached to my Mac OS 12.6 Monterey, running Softraid 6.3 so the Mac will see it.

Anyway I can get EMBY to see my current raid. Want to make sure before I jump and spend a bunch of cash unnecessarily.

If EMBY will not see my current RAID / NAS solution (which has 4 12TB WD Red for 36TB available). What direction should I go so my Mac and Emby will see my storage solution?

justinrh

I think Emby would be like any other app the needs file access.  As long as the account that Emby runs under has access to the shares, it should work.

• Agree 1

On 10/13/2022 at 7:00 PM, robertMck said:

I have an orico raid attached to my Mac OS 12.6 Monterey, running Softraid 6.3 so the Mac will see it.

Anyway I can get EMBY to see my current raid. Want to make sure before I jump and spend a bunch of cash unnecessarily.

If EMBY will not see my current RAID / NAS solution (which has 4 12TB WD Red for 36TB available). What direction should I go so my Mac and Emby will see my storage solution?

Can you see it in macos finder? That's probably all you need for emby to see it on macos.