Transcoding Directory not purging

Sorry to revive this thread, but this is still an issue. It has been posted about several times, and transcode caches still are not being properly cleaned. Every day this week I have pulled up my server and had a full or nearly full ssd with massive "temp" transcode cache files.

Is there anything being done about this?  Is there anything I can do about this? Restarting the server every day (sometimes twice a day) isn't really a good solution.

For example today, I had two live tv streams, one was 141gb, the other was 30gb, both of which should never be able to reach such sizes. There was nothing playing in the now playing list, and according to the logs, the streams seem to have been exited properly.800892550_transcodedisk.thumb.png.7abf46f832c5242ca54d78d3f74ebbe9.png

Sorry had a very busy week, anyway, this does still occur, but oddly enough, it only seems to be a problem with unraid(could be linux or docker in general). I have a setup running on windows and even when I try to intentionally close a stream improperly, it still get terminated, and the transcode files are erased.

On my unraid machine, until I restart emby the files stay on the SSD, even when its out of space which leads to no stream available errors.

As for the logs, I can can get them for you in the morning if you need them, but it's the same issue it was before.