Mobile App not playing an entire album

smc007i

Hi,

I've noticed this a couple of times now. If I select music on my Emby and then search by artist, then select an album and press play on the album screen (where the album cover and song list is listed) the Emby app plays the first track, then jumped to a random track after. Any other media player would pay the rest of the album (without having to specifically add the albums or tracks to the queue)

I would expect if I press play on an album then all the tracks on that album are then added to the queue and the album is played in full and in order. Similarly if i selected a track from the list of that album (the first or anywhere in the list) (while on the album screen) that track and any tracks after it would be queued automatically.

It seems strange that when I'm searching and selecting by album only the first track of that album is played.

This please be checked/fixed?

Thanks,

SMc

Edited by smc007i
Spelling error spotted

@smc007i

Hi there, I haven't' seen this before. Can you please provide a specific example? While that first track is playing, what do you see in the play queue?

Hi,

I tried to replicate it this morning and, of course, no issue this time.

The sequence I was taking (both last week and today) was: open Emby App on my Android phone, find and open my Music folder, then:

>Artists>[scroll to artist]>"Radiohead">[Albums] See All>[scroll to album]>"Hail to the Thief">Play

Going to the queue I can see the entire album listed there as I'd expect.

The only difference between today and last week when I had this issue was that last week I was remote and connecting via 5G while on the train home (maybe not a consistent signal, though it did play fine), today I'm at home on WiFi.

I'll try again on 5G and post back if I get the same issue.  The glitch I reported happened about 3 times to me in a row last week, I couldn't have been imagining it 🥴

Thanks,

S

Edited by smc007i
Spelling error spotted
  • Thanks 1