Customising Homepage

musictalks

musictalks

I ve been trying to customise the homepage settings, in particular, the library order. I can move the items up or down, but Emby doesn't remember what I had changed. There doesn't appear to be any "Save" feature on the customisation page. Also, I have the Emby Server running on a MacMini (M1) with the Emby app running on and LG OLED, iMac, iPad and AppleTV. How can I save the custom homepage settings to be reflected (synced?) on all devices running the App? (and yes, I have a premiere life time license).

Cheers

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 6.34.46 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 6.35.30 am.png

Happy2Play

There are a couple topics on this and believe every client is still awaiting compatibility updates.

musictalks

I agree with joetoml1n When I change on web app or on server, that works but doesn't translate to LG app, then if I change in lg app it screws with what I had done with the web app. 

Thanks for all your hard work. Emby is still the best!

35 minutes ago, musictalks said:

I agree with joetoml1n When I change on web app or on server, that works but doesn't translate to LG app, then if I change in lg app it screws with what I had done with the web app. 

Thanks for all your hard work. Emby is still the best!

HI, it will as soon as the LG app is updated, which we are currently working on. Apologies for the disruption.