Not refreshing Continue Watching once Watched

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

As the title says.

If there are items in the Continue watching section of a library.  Either watching it, or clicking watched should remove the item from that library, however it doesn't and even navigating away to another library and back doesn't update the continue watching section.  The only way to refresh is to exit and relaunch the app

this section

image.thumb.png.1d591a4da1fff23dc55c04aa533dc376.png

4.7.8 Server - 3.0.16 ET

Do you need any logs or to enable dev mode? I don't there there would be much in it anyway to help you and you probably know what needs wiring up.

Edited by Cheesegeezer

HI, yes I can reproduce this with manually marking watched, but I just tested playback and then going back home and it worked just fine.

• Thanks 1

Happy2Play

I cannot reproduce by watching it but can by marking played.

Just like if ET is open and watch a movie partially in web client it does not appear in ET without Refresh.  Changing libraries will not refresh or back arrow, but Entering a library and click the Home button does do a refresh.  

At the same time this does appear to be specific to TV Mode Horizontal.

• Thanks 2

Cheesegeezer
8 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

I cannot reproduce by watching it but can by marking played.

Just like if ET is open and watch a movie partially in web client it does not appear in ET without Refresh.  Changing libraries will not refresh or back arrow, but Entering a library and click the Home button does do a refresh.  

At the same time this does appear to be specific to TV Mode Horizontal.

Interesting about it only TV Mode Horizontal, never thought to try Vertical.  So that narrows it down even more.  Great Job H2P

EDIT: I also confirm that watching the video does remove it, so it's only isolated to the clicking the played/unplayed button now and in Horizontal View

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Thanks 1