cant double tap to fast forward

Super1

I just bought emby pro and now i cant double tap to fast forward 10sec. Why is that better. Oh and it would be a lot better if we could swipe down and up for brightness and volume like on VLC

Oh and it would be a lot better if we could swipe down and up for brightness and volume like on VLC

Hi, you can do this now in Emby for Android 3.2.75+. It has a brightness slider right on the screen.

Super1
21 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, you can do this now in Emby for Android 3.2.75+. It has a brightness slider right on the screen.

I have 3.2.77 beta and i dont have the slider on phone app.

But i can see the slider if i use tablet 

Screenshot_20221001-194151_Emby.jpg

Ok yes it's hidden at lower resolutions but maybe we can adjust that threshold a little bit.

Super1
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Ok yes it's hidden at lower resolutions but maybe we can adjust that threshold a little bit.

Ok great. Currently i am stuck with brightness given. It would be even better if we could swipe down or up any where on the right side of the screen instead of aiming for the bar. 

2 minutes ago, Super1 said:

Ok great. Currently i am stuck with brightness given. It would be even better if we could swipe down or up any where on the right side of the screen instead of aiming for the bar. 

I know VLC does that but I don't like that. Too many people accidentally trigger it which is what happened to us in the past when we did that.

Super1
5 minutes ago, Luke said:

I know VLC does that but I don't like that. Too many people accidentally trigger it which is what happened to us in the past when we did that.

Ok i understand. I will wait for the update. Good luck and thank you for the help

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on Emby for Android 3.2.77 on both phones.

On Pixel 6 Pro I see the forward, back and pause/play button in the center of the player with brightness control on the right. I prefer this :)

On Pixel 7 Pro I see the forward, back and pause/play button in the lower left corner and no brightness control on the right. I have tried it with the phone's resolution set to 1080 and 1440. Have I missed a setting somewhere in the app or is this a Pixel 7 issue that will be addressed?

Pixel 6.jpg

Pixel 7.png

Edited by Celsian

• 3 weeks later...