Channels missing guide data

I live in Odessa Texas 79765 and we appear to have a number of channels missing from the guide data. I attached screen shots. Is there a process to submit for updates?

Thanks!

Lee

guide1.jpg

guide2.jpg

41 minutes ago, tammyandlee said:

If it helps the manual list does not contain the matching channel numbers of the missing channels.

Are the channels there, but just without channel numbers, or different numbers?

You need to manually map them as much of the data is there.
I'm looking at the guide data right now.

On 9/28/2022 at 11:50 AM, tammyandlee said:

I live in Odessa Texas 79765 and we appear to have a number of channels missing from the guide data. I attached screen shots. Is there a process to submit for updates?

Thanks!

Lee

guide1.jpg

guide2.jpg

I find all this data in the OTA guide for 79765.  You just have to manually map the data as already mentioned.

image.png

5 minutes ago, tammyandlee said:

That data is still missing the channels highlighted below. It's easier to see it from the hdhome run tuner.

image.png.60cbf15343ad0231b45225eda6136f8e.png

Do you actually receive those channels though? My HDHomeRun lists a bunch of channels that are out of market/range and a couple of cable channels like QVC,  none of which I can actually tune to.

I just hide them.

I just tried a smattering of them and I can view them even with the blank guide data. If one of them is QVC then Emby is saving me money right now by preventing my wife seeing it in the guide :)