Experiencing Annoying Problem.

Film Playlist

Film Playlist

I'm not sure if there is something I'm missing. But, I can't seem to download only one TV show. When I click download on an individual TV show, it automatically downloads the entire season. This is annoying. ALSO: There doesn't seem to be a way for me to cancel these bulk downloads. Please tell me how can I cancel downloads on the fly, and how to properly select a single episode?

When I click download on an individual TV show, it automatically downloads the entire season.

Hi, what exactly did you click download on? You probably did this on the series screen and not the screen for the individual episode.

Film Playlist
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, what exactly did you click download on? You probably did this on the series screen and not the screen for the individual episode.

No, I made sure I've gone inside and long press the individual show. By the way, I should mention I was doing this on my Samsung mobile phone..

2 minutes ago, Film Playlist said:

No, I made sure I've gone inside and long press the individual show. By the way, I should mention I was doing this on my Samsung mobile phone..

Can you show a screenshot of where exactly you did this from? Thanks.

Film Playlist
10 hours ago, Luke said:

What was the solution?

It was really weird. There were times I couldn't download at all. But, the bottom line was (or at least what I think), despite having my premium key loaded on my seedbox, I realized I wasn't getting premium features. So I had to login through "Emby connect." Now functionality seems to be working as it should.

• Thanks 1